Nad Al Sheba is best known for housing the Meydan Racecourse, the venue for the prestigious Dubai World Cup. There is quite a bit coming up in this district ever since Nakheel announced plans for a residential community called Nad Al Sheba Villas in proximity to the new Mohammed Bin Rashid City and Meydan. The project is already leasing residential units after completion in 2019. As for the residential side, this neighbourhood features a mix of villas and apartments in different clusters named 1 to 4. Nad Al Sheba 1 is home to the Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse and other recreational amenities.
- Four rooms ( 4.5 washrooms that incorporate 4 ensuites )
- A bright shut style kitchen
- A family-sized private nursery
- A profound porch
- House keeper's room, lounge area, family room, and parlor
- Floor-to-roof windows, worked in closets, stroll in storeroom, and programmed carport entryway
- A people group pool
- Private gated vehicle leave ( 2 spaces )
- A rec center and a running track
23rd June 2022
Stunning 4BR+Maids | Single Row | Nad Al Sheba, 4 bed, 5,046 sqft, Villas Sale.
Popularity comparison of 4 Bed Villas in Nad Al Sheba 3 Villas
Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this apartment
TOTAL LOAN AMOUNTAED